USE OF THIS APPLICATION AND SITE
- reproduce, copy, distribute, modify, publish, transmit, display, use, reuse, re-publicize, assign, sublicense, sell, or exploit for any public or commercial purpose, any portion of the Application and Site, use of the Application and Site, or access to the Application and Site.
- attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack, or otherwise interfere with this Application and Site or any material or content displayed on this Application and Site; and/or
- access or use this Application and Site in any way that could or is intended to damage or impair the Application and Site, or any server or network underlying the Application and Site, or interfere with anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Application and Site.
USE OF INFORMATION
DISCLAIMER AND EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- This Application and Site, the Services, the information on this Application and Site and use of all related facilities are provided on an “as is, as available” basis without any warranties whether express or implied.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all representations and warranties relating to this Application and Site and its contents, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this Application and Site, warranties of merchantability, quality, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, availability, noninfringement or implied warranties from course of dealing or usage of trade.
- We do not warrant that this Application and Site will always be accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, error free or free from computer virus or other invasive or damaging code or that this Application and Site will not be affected by any Acts of God or other force majeure events, including inability to obtain or shortage of necessary materials, equipment facilities, power or telecommunications, lack of telecommunications equipment or facilities and failure of information technology or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
- While we may use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Application and Site, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE, RELIANCE ON OR DOWNLOADING FROM THE APPLICATION AND SITE, OR ANY DELAYS, INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION OR IN ITS TRANSMISSION INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS OR PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer that cannot be excluded or limited are affected.
- Notwithstanding our efforts to ensure that our Application and Site/system is secure, you acknowledge that all electronic data transfers are potentially susceptible to interception by others. We cannot, and do not, warrant that data transfers pursuant to this Application and Site, or electronic mail transmitted to and from us, will not be monitored or read by others.
- Although we use reasonable endeavors to ensure that any software made available on this Application and Site is suitable for downloading, installation and use by you, all such software is provided “as is” without any warranty. Specifically, and without limitation, we do not warrant that any such software is virus free, without defects, compatible with other software or operating systems or suitable for any specific purpose. We accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by the downloading, installation or use of any such software, and the general exclusions and limitations above apply to such downloading, installation or use by you.
LINKS TO THIS APPLICATION AND SITE
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION.
Last updated: (9th March 2023)
ProenX Pte Ltd. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates http://localhost/gautam (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this date.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information. We will communicate with you using your email address and/or other channels as disclosed/submitted with consent.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site. Security The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.