- Mobile POS
Kmart – Mobile POS | Queue-buster
- Cash counters at Kmart gets crowded during peak sales such as Easter, Christmas.
- Maintaining social distancing was challenging during pandemic.
- Looking for modern retail solution across all the store formats.
- RDEP Mobile Assisted Checkout is available for staff at 350 stores across Australia and New Zealand for both Kmart and KHub stores
- Payments is done by a simple card tap on a device that fits on the palm of the store staff’s hand with a wireless card reader (“AP3”) by Quest Payment Systems
- Staff are now empowered to engage customers at point of purchase with a fully mobile checkout experience
- Customer interest in the app picked up and many wanted to be serviced by staff with the mobile checkout, giving better customer experience
- Kmart diverted more than 25% of the customers to mobile checkouts, significantly improving their ability to bust queues at the cash counters
- Kmart achieved significant benefits by increased the ability to handle 30% more orders and 20% more customers during the peak Christmas season